Corporate Supporter - £55.00 / per year

Thank you for considering Corporate membership

By becoming a member you will be joining and supporting the Civic Society in the Guildford Area and will be joining a group of people with an interest in preserving our environment and heritage, whilst supporting sensitive development of the local area.   We are especially keen to see business thrive in Guildford to support the wellbeing of the town and also prevent Guildford becoming a dormitory town. 

As a corporate member we are happy to add nominated members of your staff to our members only mail circulation list.  GDPR legislation requires this is done by a e-mail to the membership secretary apart from the person setting up the corporate account.

Members are circulated on events that we organise, and will offer 'members rates' at some of our events.

We also ask you as you sign to indicate your areas of interest as a corporate organisation, we want to respond to our members interests, and also utilise the skills they can offer for the good of the society.

Corporate Membership Information
Company name *
Name *
Email *
Address Line 1 *
Address Line 2
Town / City *
Postcode *
I am interested in...

Please select at least one from the list below

Would you like to include Gift Aid?
Gift Aid
Gift Aid Info

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year.

I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify.

I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.

Please notify the charity or CASC if you:
1. Want to cancel this declaration
2. Change your name or home address
3. No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.